Modays are my organising day, and so I’m going to call them Sort Out Mondays or SOMs for short. It is the day that I plan what I have got left to do, and what I want to do.
Projects to Finish
- Raspberry Patch Shawl – I’m going to run out of yarn before I can finish it, but I at least ought to finish as far as I can
- GBWS surprise gift for my swapping partner – it’s so nearly there just the last bit to do!
- Fairy Cowls – on big needles they’ll knit up super duper quickly
- Fairy Dust Jumper – I’ve paused this part way through, it may be hibernated while I finish my other WIPS
- Hexipuffs – my 366 in 2012 project is not going well, I have made 3 and it is the 16th today, so I am now 13 behind =(
- Weather Scarf – my weather diary is up to date, just need to catch up on my knitting
- Swan Scarf – for my Grandma for Christmas (2011) – really need to finish this!!!
- Sheep Scarf – for my Grandpa for Christmas (2011) – really need to finish this too!!!
- Snowflake Slippers – for my best friend for Christmas (2011) – definitely need to finish this as well!!
Projects to Start
- Owl Study Gloves – I bought some Rowan Felted Tweed Chunky in Seaweed today that I’m going to make in to some Owl Study Gloves for my Mum as she keeps getting really cold whilst working in our study at home. The pattern for this is pretty straight forward and they shouldn’t take any time to make at all.
- Girl Friday – a KAL piece I should have cast on yesterday, but I currently don’t have any cables spare for any more projects so this is a bit delayed! The yarn is waiting and ready to go though.
Projects which can hibernate
Regia Gloves – one of my 12 for Myself in 2012 projects, no rush for them so they can have a week in my WIP bag
Tweed Shawl – no hurry for this one so it can stay in my WIP bag
Woven Scarf – another 12 for Myself in 2012 project that can stay in my WIP bag