My knitting repetoire is faily limited, I can knit, purl, rib, cable (poorly) and double knit, but other than that, I haven’t a clue. Clothing patterns absolutely terrify me, as do soft toy ones.
The 12 things I would like to learn to do are:
1. To crochet
3. Lace knitting
4. Make some socks (I’ve never done it before and they look complicated)
7. How to block
8. To make an item of clothing, my 12 for Myself list has a few pieces on so I should be able to achieve this!
9. To design an item of clothing
10. Make a cushion cover – I’ve never made one before
11. Make a blanket – my attention span is very short, it would do me good to do a big project
12. And an easy one to finish – to take part in a travelling scarf project – it is a new one to me, and to top it off, I’ve organised it :o/
So these are my 12 new things to do in 2012. What are yours?